Monday 7 July 2014

My work bench

It's somewhat interesting to see where this modelling takes place . I do enjoy browsing other model rail blogs and my favourites are listed on this blog. Activity can vary and Chris Nevard of Model Rail  fame runs an excellent blog. If you have not visited please do. On Chris's blog he once showed his set up. It was reassuring to see that contrary to expectation here he was working on the dining table , cat sat close by. I don't know what I had imagined, maybe a dedicated room. So here is my modest set up. A portable work bench I made quite simply that enables me also to set up in the home with ease of moving it away after modelling. So the Authority of the house can have normality returned and I can watch TV as I model or Headphones on , music etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment