Friday 13 June 2014

Going round the bend

So as I've mentioned earlier a re think on the exit of the station down the line. Currently the model has a very nasty reverse curve . The Backwoods hate it and the coaches also. So the controller has decided to make some changes. Originally I thought I would traverse the outside of the loft, such that the curve was the other way- following me? Instead ,as inspired by Brian Taylor's layout I have reviewed this again and will maintain the curve sweeping back as per prototype and attempt to model the hillside . The layout with then simply go to my fiddle yard. Nice simple and more modest.This is the up end baseboard as shown in the post 16th April.
Here's a view of the station exit taken from the hillside above the station - a black and white shot I've coloured with Photo shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment