Monday, 29 September 2014

Further progress

A little update on the baseboards,
Although Lynton modelling time has been a bit scarce of late, some progress is being made on the baseboards. I've managed to slim the station board down to provide the space where the station road will be and  also taken a saw to the hillside board and reduced it further. Looking at the pictures I might decide to take even more out. Behind the baseboards I've now added a second backscene board onto the station board and brought the control panel back to be level with the backscene board. The control panel previously was arranged at a slight angle cutting into the hillside.This has left a hole in the hillside but , as the greenery will be remodelled this does not present a problem. So some modest progress step by step. 

No comments:

Post a Comment